joi, 9 decembrie 2010

Some Masterful Unattributed Quotes



1. Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.
2. Yo momma's so fat, she walked past the TV and i missed the first season of Lost.
3. I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
4. Without me, it's just aweso.
5. What do you call a black man flying a plane? A pilot you racist!
6. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
7. I told the butcher I'd give him $10 if he got the meat down off the top shelf. He said he couldn't. The steaks were too high.
8. I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once
9.The reason Santa is so darn jolly is because he knows where all the naughty girls live.
10. If a wolf can take down a deer from either flank, does that make him bambidextrous?
11. I still miss my ex-girlfriend, but my aim is improving.

Source: Rajtilak

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Pensiunea Eco - Oradea